A purpose-built Data Management Platform
Kinko for Publishers was developed in response to the Australian Government's need for a secure and robust Data Management Platform (DMP).
It was designed, from the ground up, to:
- Transparently provide access to collected anonymous data, with ability for visitors to edit, set preferences, and opt out of advertising.
- Import and match data anonymously and seamlessly across a dataset of multiple millions of records.
- Provide extensive reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Satisfy a range of compliance requirements and standards, including IRAP, ADMA, DGA, and Australian Government Privacy Principles.
- Readily scale, cope with extremely demanding loads and exponental peaks in traffic, and respond as fast as the Governments's own web sites.
- Provide a user-friendly and customisable interface, to meet the day to day requirements of Government personnel.
- Be efficient and cost-effective, and clearly deliver and add value to the advertising bottom-line.
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can improve your advertising, please contact us via the enquiry form.